Welcome....today's anger level is....Red

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Random Bits..




Yeah i've been absent from this thing for far too long. I've just been busy as hell with summer classes. Between reading books and writing papers about WWII and South Africa I just do not feel the urge write on this thing till now.... I should actually be typing up this discussion paper due tomorrow.

I just have to update yall on some crazy stories.
Check this shit out.














- Jena"6" -School has a all white tree? - Why hasn't this been getting more media attention? And people have the audacity to say RACISM/prejudice is dead!!!
Thanks Notes from a Different Kitchen

Get this shit!

- Becky from Flava Of Love and Charm School plays " Know the Negro" WTF???
Who in the hell would find this shit funny? Not me or anyone I've talked to about it.


- Damn, This little girl is gonna be Fucked up in the Head

- 8 Positions women love. Is this true females?




Other news I get to see one of my favorite bands tomorrow Killswitch Engage! So until next time I will be rockin out with my cock out.

TGZ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Plotter, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://plotter-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.