Welcome....today's anger level is....Red

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Blue-eyed Soul

How about them CAVS, series tied 2-2!




Since I'm in a good mood I'll hit you guys with a couple of "blue-eyed soul" tracks that I like. I was just wondering for the people who actually read this what type of music do you like?



Fergie - Big Girls Don't Cry Apparently, a lot of people (females) are feeling this track. Is it because fergie looks like she is finally acting like her true self? or is it because Milo Ventimiglia ( Peter Petrelli) is in the video?

Joss Stone ft. Common -Tell Me What We're Gonna Do Nice laid back song. It's a bonus that Common blesses this song with his verse. Stone's whole cd is perfect for a sunny day.

James Morrison - One Last Chance Wow. That is all I can say about this English singer. I am surprised he didn't crossover to the American market that much. This is a great song though. His album does not disappoint.

Elliot Yamin - Trainwreck [Acoustic] By now everyone know this guy from American Idol. This track is by far my favorite on his cd. Elliot can really sing. We all know his slogan "Sing like Yamin (ya-meen) it".

Robin Thicke - Teach U a Lesson Robin blew up on the scene out of nowhere with Lost Without U. I felt this should of been his 3rd single off the album (yes I'm counting his first single Wanna Love U Girl). Maybe this track sounds to familiar to Lost Without U? I still LOVE IT!


U can call me professor
But baby u broke the rules
U wont get the grade u want
Unless u stay after school
U can work it off
Baby I can give u extra credit



Until next time...... Enjoy TGZ

No comments: