Welcome....today's anger level is....Red

Monday, May 28, 2007

Here's a couple quick hits......


Facebook...... so Facebook opens itself up to third party developers in hopes to eclipse Myspace, well good for them... I support anything that promotes the demise of Myspace, but then again all those emo kids and sexual predators are gonna migrate to Facebook which will be the beginning of the end to our beloved master Facebook. I think Mark knows what he is doing compared to Tom, and wont ever allow me to log on to a friends page only to see a bright yellow background, hot pink text, glitter falling from the top of the page, shit sparkling and moving, terrible garage bands and then my IE crashing because it cant even process the amount of whining being proliferated throughout the internet by some kid whose parents just don't understand him. The Facebook apps are cool.....so far.... They don't allow people to be stupid



The show I am currently watching is called On the Lot. When I first heard of it I thought, "oh damn reality TV, I want to stab it in the neck", but it is actually a pretty good show if you are into film making or film watching. The Judges suck, the host suck, and the questions and answers seemed scripted and horribly executed, which is ironic because its a show with a bunch of directors. I guess they are not actors though, right? Anyway, the films are surprisingly good, but Verizon Wireless sponsors the show and promotes their tv flip phone in EVERY short movie they show. These are armature directors they aren't supposed to have whored their souls yet. There is a guy from Winchester, Kentucky competing against New Yorkers and West Coast people, support the south vote for the bluegrass.

Dear ESPN, TNT, and ABC:
Every time Tony Parker touches the ball Eva Longoria does not need to be shown clapping
















And Finally.... The Kentucky Creationist museum opened today..

The AP says:Adam and Eve fall from grace and Noah survives an epic flood at a new museum that tells the Bible's version of history on a theme-park scale.

Now, I could write a very long post berating people who patronize this museum, but I wont. I will simply say that I'm glad they created it so all the religious zealots quit their bitching. Now they have a museum full of magic fairies, witches, devils, and unexplainable miracles. Now the fun begins when all the creationist realize they have different views on how God created the world. Pretty soon we will have a museum that contends aliens dropped our souls in a volcano or that Zues got pissed at Athena and made lightning. I just hope that no public school makes a field trip to this monstrosity and tries to pass it off as fact. But, as an American I support their right to say whatever they wont and build whatever they want...but I don't want to hear bitching when I create the LMAN museum where I will display my greatness as godlyness....

No comments: