Welcome....today's anger level is....Red

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Pic of the Week


I'm introducing a new feature to this blog, code named: "White girls acting like Gray's people".... this feature will scan the globe for pictures, videos, songs, blogs, and so much more of sorority chics, daddy's little angels, and suburban renegade white girls that just want to be ghetto soooooo bad....and of course bring them to you....we can laugh together....


Today brings us two girls that have the sorority look, the nice blond hair, the Express outfit, and of course Grills, somewhere Nelly weeps. Foil as they may be, these girls don't stop there they include the mincing look, but their look appears more like one of those turds that just wont come out.... and of course its required to throw up the hand signals.....nothing says respect my set like peace in the middle east....for the one chics sake i'll assume its A town down....I don't know what I'd do if I saw these girls in a dark ally...run....give them my chain.... or laugh my ass off and make them cry because they are the Lman....pic of the week......

No comments: