Welcome....today's anger level is....Red

Friday, June 1, 2007

Dear Santa


Dear Santa, Please let LeBron make it to the finals. I know i'm a couple months early, but the NBA really needs him to win.
Love,
David Stern

Dear Santa, Can you please bring me a better supporting cast?
The King,
LeBron

Dear Santa, Hey Santa you remember me? Well can you please stop Lebron from winning this series. I mean if he can win with that cast around him, what does that say about me?
Am I overrated,
Kevin Garnett

Dear Santa, LeBron's performance tonight has got me wondering should I have stayed in Cleveland with Lebron? The east looks so much easier!
Confused,
Carlos Boozer



Now Time for some MUSIC...
Fabolous ft. Jay-Z, Uncle Murda- Brooklyn. Nice sounding track, plus it has Hova.
Rise Against- Survive. It's nice to hear some political punk ever now and then. Can the Cavs SURVIVE game 6?
Bone Thugs N Harmony ft Bow Wow, Mariah Carey- Lil L.O.V.E. Not sure why I added this track besides the fact I heard it on the radio today?
......... Hmmm maybe my next post I should add lip gloss or something by Young Jeezy.
"all I know is the sky is blue and the coupe is new, if ya moneys right the coke is white",
on second thought???

No comments: