Welcome....today's anger level is....Red

Monday, June 4, 2007

New Music

CONGRATS to the Cavs for making it to the finals.

So I believe it is time to upload some new tracks....

Rhymefest (prod. by Lil Jon) - Angry Black Man.
This man released one of the best slept on albums of 2006. Now he's coming back even stronger in 2007.
"Fess give me some ol Public Enemy type shit"

Soccorro - Get To Know You.
Nice laid back summertime track. Jazz/R&b-ish


Guru (of Gangstarr)ft. Vivian Green - Fine and Free.
This track is hot. Vivian has a great voice and Guru's raps are on point. I must admit I just got this cd and I love it ( Guru-Jazzmatazz Vol. 4). The whole cd is nuts with jazz/hiphop.

Fabolous ft. Akon - Change Up.
What more can I say typical Akon shit. If you like his style you will like this track.

Fabolous ft. T-Pain - Baby Don't Go.
This is an okay track. I'm not feeling the J.D. beat.


T-Pain ft. Tay Dizm- Yo Stomach.
Can I bust one on your stomach??









Is anyone else getting tired of Akon and T-Pain?


No comments: