Welcome....today's anger level is....Red

Monday, June 11, 2007

Hot Tracks


Damn it looks like them Cavs gonna get swept doesn't it?


Alright here are some tracks that I'm feeling at the moment.


Rihanna ft. Chris Brown-Umbrella/Cinderella.
This is a nice little remix. I'm really feeling the Chris Brown addition to this song.
"Are you my cinderella ella ella ella....?"


Talib Kweli-Hell.
This is one hot track. Kweli spittin' about religion and it's hypocrisy.
"Just because the Lord is my shepard don't mean I gotta be no sheep"


Trey Songz-Missing You.
I'm actually feeling this track from Songz. It's your average summertime R&B.


Sean Kingston-Beautiful Girl.
I don't know who he is, but this song is blowing up. It is also very very catchy.
"You have me suicidal when you say it's over"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Peace and Light to who ever post these blogs! I had to drop by and say thanks for showing "street" love. I appreciate the feedback on "Get to know you". Please keep spreading the word and supporting independant artist like myself.

Stay grounded at the highest level,
Soccorro